As one of the most popular photos and video sharing social media platforms in the world, with more than 1 million active users per day, Instagram has never stopped improving but continues to bring new features to users. Due to copyright and distribution issues, there is no feature that allows users to download photos and videos directly from Instagram, which is extremely troublesome for those who want to share their favorite videos over and over again.
There are some third-party Instagram downloaders designed for this purpose. If you are wondering to save Instagram videos on your Android, or PC, keep on reading this article, we have explained in detail.
How to Download Instagram Videos on Android
Android users can find a large no. of reliable applications to download Instagram videos in the Google Play Store. One of the best apps for this purpose is Video Downloader for Instagram. With this simple and easy user interface, the Instagram video download app lets you download any Instagram video. You can later repost the video by adding some good captions for best friends . Follow the instructions to quickly download Instagram videos on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store and get the app downloaded to your phone.
- Open the Instagram, find the video that you would like to download and tap on the three dots in the upper right corner, and then copy the share URL.
- Run the downloader app for Instagram and paste the URL in the blank.
- Click on the download button to save the video to your gallery.
How to Download Instagram Videos on PC
While Instagram web version does not allow the user to post new posts, it still enables the users to log in and view photos and videos online. If you are those who want to download videos from Instagram to the computer for a collection, here are the best method for you.
Using 4K Video Downloader
One of the best Instagram video downloaders on the market, 4K Video Downloader can help you save videos from Instagram and more popular sites. What makes this software distinguished is that it also has built-in video conversion and editing functions, which can meet the needs of users to the greatest extent.
The following is how it works:
- Download the 4K Video Downloader from its website, and install it on your computer.
- Visit the instagram.com in your browser and log into your Instagram account. Then find the desired video and tap copy link.
- Run the Instagram video downloader and click the “+ Paste URL” button in the main interface.
- Wait for the program to parse the video link, a pop-up window will appear where you can custom the video resolution and quality. Tap download, after selected.
- Once completed, you can now play the video directly or open the video file in the folder.
I believe you have completely mastered how to download Instagram videos on Android and PC. Now it’s time to try it for yourself, we think this article is helpful to you. If you have any better way, please let us know in the comment section.